The SEO website audit refers to the process of analyzing and evaluating the performance of a website within a number of areas based on search engine optimization perspective. SEO audit is a required process for SEO(Search Engine Optimization). After the audit process, a website SEO report will be presented to the client, which includes recommendations of what issues need to be fixed and what changes need to be made in order to improve the overall performance of the website within the search engine world.
Why is SEO Website Audit A Must?
The website is the most important asset of a business. This is becoming truer than ever as information technologies improve so quickly, and every single person is now part of the Web. A well-optimized website could bring lots of targeted organic search traffic, and that qualified traffic will be converted to leads and sales from the business perspective. That is why the SEO website audit for your website is a must and critical step to boost your business to a higher level.
Benefits of the SEO Website Audit Bring to You
Making a clear understanding of SEO weaknesses to your website either on-page or off-site.
Knowing and learning the strengths of your competitor websites from organic search results.
Having your SEO strategy focuses on the weak areas while keeping the good SEO practices.
SEO Website Audit Approach
The goal of SEO website audit to make sure your website is well equipped as the strong solid foundation of your overall SEO strategy or marketing plan towards to your business. That means the SEO audit should maximize your ROI and brings higher ranking in search engine results if the suggested actions are being properly performed. The SEO audit can be taken at any time even before you start a website. Situations vary, and the SEO website audit is highly customized to meet your needs. Get in touch with me, and I will walk you through the SEO audit process.
A full SEO website audit should include on-page audit, technical SEO audit, and off-site audit.
- On-page images
- Page title tags
- Page meta description
- Page H tags
- On-page content
- Internal duplicate content
- Targeted keywords performance
- Keywords research and analysis
- Keywords competitor analysis
- Keywords map generation
- Content marketing strategy & opportunities
- Local search optimization audit(If applicable)
Technical SEO Audit
- Page redirection
- 404 broken link check
- URL structure
- Google Search Console configuration (If applicable)
- Google Analytics configuration(If applicable)
- Shopping feeds for e-commerce
- Structured data markup
- Page speed performance
- Search engine index analysis
- Internal link profile assessment
- Website source code implementation
- External link(backlink) profile assessment
- Social media signals
- Branding signals
- External duplicate content
You may also want to know
- What is SEO Website Consulting?
- Why You Need Ongoing SEO?
- What is SEO Website Audit?
- What is SEO Keyword Research?
- What are Backlinks and How to Get Them?
- How Much Should I Pay for SEO Services?
- Small Business Websites Keywords Selection Guide
- SEO Best Practices Revealed in 3 Slides
- Write Contextual Keywords SEO Friendly Content