Why Ongoing SEO?
Dear business owners, It’s time to come down to the reality that search engine optimization is not a one-time job for your websites. Although there are investments to the SEO(Search Engine Optimization) on monthly basis, the revenue returns could multiple times higher than what you invested. That’s the power of ongoing search engine optimization.
The Ongoing SEO White Hat Approach
The general approach of ongoing SEO service begins with the understanding of your business and the goals you want to achieve. After the initial conversation and discussion, the next step is to run a comprehensive SEO audit both on-site and off-site. This audit helps to make a customized targeted and achievable SEO campaign plan, which will guide to reach a higher revenue to your business as the ultimate goal.
- 1. Ongoing Comprehensive Website SEO Audit
- 2. SEO Campaign Setup
- 3. Keywords Research & Analysis & Mapping
- 4. On-Page & Technical SEO Optimization
- 5. Content Marketing & Link Acquisition
- 6. Social Media Outreach
- 7. Ongoing SEO Campaign Report
- 8. Long-term relationship built with client
What Are The Tasks of Ongoing SEO?
Website SEO Analysis
- On-Page Content Analysis
- Keywords Research/Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Backlinks Assessment
- Title & Meta Description Tags Optimization
- H Tags Optimization
- Image Optimization
- On-Page Content Optimization
- Sitemap & Robots.txt Optimization
- Canonical Links Optimization
- Redirect/Broken Links Fix
- HTML Source Code Optimization
- Page Load Speed Optimization
- Internal Links Optimization
- Structured Data Optimization
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools Configuration
- Google Analytics Configuration
Local Search Optimization
- NAP(Name, Address, Phone) Optimization
- Local Listing Submission
Content Marketing & Link Acquisition
- Blog Copywriting
- Info Content Creation
- Press Release Copywriting
- Guest Blog Outreach
- News Placement
- PDF or Doc Submission
- Q&A Posting
- Premium PR Submission
- Infographic Creation & Placement
Social Media Marketing
- Social Bookmarking
- Google Plus Page Setup
- Facebook Page Setup
- Twitter Account Setup
- LinkedIn Business Page Setup
- Social Media Posting
- Google Analytics Report
- Keywords Ranking Report
- SEO Reports (Link acquisition & submissions)
- Monthly Activities & Plan Report
Google Rewards Fresh Content & Natural Earned Links
One of the most important parts in monthly search engine optimization is content marketing. The ongoing SEO service constantly analysis profitable keywords, which ensured the generated page content stay keywords optimized for higher ranking in Google search results. The ongoing SEO takes the natural approach for the link acquisition, which is the way Google likes. Links should be earned, but not purchased. The whole process takes time, but search engines reward natural grew links.
Ongoing Search Engine Optimization Keeps You Ahead of Competition
Changes are constantly happening in the world of online search. Search engines like Google rolling out search algorithms on a regular basis. Ongoing search engine optimization is critical if you want to keep your website competitive in the world of online marketing.
You may also want to know
- What is SEO Website Consulting?
- Why You Need Ongoing SEO?
- What is SEO Website Audit?
- What is SEO Keyword Research?
- What are Backlinks and How to Get Them?
- How Much Should I Pay for SEO Services?
- Small Business Websites Keywords Selection Guide
- SEO Best Practices Revealed in 3 Slides
- Write Contextual Keywords SEO Friendly Content