All most every type of business can benefit from Search Engine Optimization. If you are selling products or offering services and you have a website presenting your business. You can benefit from SEO. Because there are people out there actively searching for it on Search Engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo. It doesn’t matter if the person is a potential customer or a staff from other companies, SEO created a way for business networking and connections. An effective SEO strategy will bring you the right types of customers who search the relevant terms in search engines that draw them towards your business.
After years of SEO services for different businesses from a different part of the world, we found that some business can benefit from SEO more than others. In other words, some business naturally intent to most integral and lucrative into their marketing campaigns.
We compiled a list of business or industry that receive the highest ROI by SEO in their marketing campaigns.
Lawyers & Law Firms
SEO is hugely important to law firms that want to rank higher in the search. Without it, it could take months or even years to naturally rank – and perhaps only for one or two keywords.
SEO services for lawyers usually comprise a number of the activities. If you work with an internet marketing firm to improve your law firm’s website like us, we will usually establish an SEO package that consists of both initial optimization and ongoing monthly optimization. Unlike some other internet marketing activities, SEO is not a one-time, “set it and forget it” type activity; ongoing optimization is required to ensure that your website not only improves its rankings but maintains them.
For lawyers, SEO is crucial because it is one of the only ways to be certain that you are targeting the right keywords and reaching the right local audience. If you are serious about your law firm’s website, you should consult an SEO consultant that offers free SEO advice or services, and has experience with lawyers.
Accountants & CPA Firms
From the study of accounting firm marketing made by AICPA Store, 75% of accounting firms already generate some new business leads online, and that 71% of all firms are planning to increase their online marketing budget next year.
AICPA Store also found that high-growth firms—firms growing five times faster than the average—are generating twice as many online leads as average firms. And these high-growth firms also ranked SEO as their most effective online tool. Increasingly, if you are not using CPA SEO as a CPA firm, you are falling behind the pack.
Dental Firms & Medical Practices
Dentists, physicians, and others in the medical industry also provide local services that people will search for in their areas. Whether switching to new health insurance companies or experiencing a symptom that warrants a visit to a nearby medical practitioner, there are many occasions when people will want to look for a local medical practice. If you are new in town, or your family physician recently went out of business, it is likely that you will turn to Google to start your search. Local SEO can help ensure that people will locate you over other competitors.
The real estate industry gets a lot of online attention from people seeking new homes, apartments, or condos. SEO strategies are important for the real estate industry, from agents to the real estate companies themselves. There’s a particular emphasis on local SEO, with people searching for specific cities, towns, and even zip codes for which businesses can optimize. People looking for specific types of real estates, such as certain home designs, can also find them with sufficiently optimized ads.
E-Commerce & Online Business
Having an e-commerce website without SEO is leaving cash on the table — and plenty of it. In most cases, organic search will rank as one of your top sources of revenue. For many businesses, Google drives the lion’s share of profit-producing traffic. In highly competitive industries and niches, paying for website traffic can run to many dollars per click. Or maybe you’re forced to buy costly banner ads. With effective e-commerce SEO, you are less dependent on this traffic. Of course, you can still buy ads. But if finances are tight, SEO can be a lifesaver that keeps sales and profit flowing.
Unlike paid search traffic, the traffic from organic search is “free” — no cost per click, no cost per conversion, no cost per impression. No wonder SEO has always been so popular. You can attract quality traffic in large volumes without paying for it directly. Search engine optimization delivers results that are targeted, cost-effective and measurable — and long-lasting.
SEO doesn’t have a shelf life of weeks or months. No one “pulls the plug” on SEO. With paid advertising, the minute you stop paying, the traffic drops. SEO just keeps going and going, working night and day.
Restaurants are also capable of taking advantage of SEO to greatly improve their business. People searching for a particular cuisine in a town near a restaurant location offering it can find what they want with ease. A complete SEO campaign will help your restaurant gain more visibility than competing venues, and potentially inspire more reviews from local customers, further influencing your online visibility.
Multi-Location Local Business
Businesses with locations in many different areas will want people to find each of them easily. An SEO campaign that covers each location in local search can make sure that customers find the right location near them. For example, businesses can advertise for specific deals at certain stores and optimize locally for them, and more successfully get the attention of people seeking those products or services in those areas.
Why You Need SEO Services?
Every business needs to invest in search engine optimization. You are losing money every day your website is not optimized for the search engines. According to LYFE, there are 45 benefits of SEO services.
- There are people searching for your products or services on search engines;
- SEO pulls-in quality traffic;
- SEO traffic is more likely to convert;
- SEO increases sales and leads;
- SEO can decrease your cost per acquisition;
- SEO does not involve any paid advertising;
- Top SEO rankings provides 24/7 promotion;
- SEO builds trust and credibility;
- SEO is a long-term strategy;
- SEO makes your customers more informed;
- SEO influences purchasing decisions;
- SEO increases your brand awareness and equity;
- SEO increases customer attribution or “touches”;
- SEO receives 90% more clicks than PPC;
- SEO can increase your website referrals;
- SEO is measurable;
- SEO drives offline sales;
- SEO is more cost-effective than paid advertising;
- Your competitors are using SEO to grow;
- SEO can give smaller businesses an edge over larger companies;
- SEO will help you gain market share;
- SEO will help you break into new markets;
- SEO increases the value of your business;
- SEO integrates all of your online marketing activities;
- SEO improves your overall marketing ROI;
- SEO is the best PR strategy;
- SEO will increase your social media followers;
- SEO will increase your email newsletter subscribers;
- SEO will increase your blog traffic;
- SEO improves your website’s click-through-rate;
- SEO improves your website’s time-on-site;
- SEO improves the safety and security of your website;
- SEO improves the speed of your website;
- SEO will improve the user experience of your website;
- SEO is growing;
- SEO is mobile;
- SEO will help you stand out;
- SEO is laser-targeted;
- SEO traffic is the real deal;
- SEO rankings last forever;
- SEO can eliminate cold-calling and other traditional strategies;
- SEO can double, triple, or quadruple your business;
- SEO can help you attract talent;
- SEO is Affordable;
- SEO is the smartest marketing investment you can make.