“Well I know that I should post blogs regularly on my real estate agent website that brings me more visitors, but I really don’t know how to start and what to write?”
You are running a real estate agent and your website listing hundreds of properties. You buy ads from every possible channel and try to reach maximum potential buyers. Everything looks pretty good except the number of monthly sells stay low. You know blogging about real estate should be able to help you sells, but you don’t know what to write?
Let’s take a look what are the benefits of real estate blogging before we dive into the topic.
Real Estate Blogging Benefits
There are many benefits when you do real estate blogging on your website besides the organic traffic growth. You need to have a proper content strategy which made just for your real estate agent.
Blog posting allows you to show a personal side of your real estate agent that perspective and current customers won’t see through advertisements. Blogging gives others a sense of the corporate standards, vision, and personality of your real estate agent.
Search engines love fresh content. By blogging in a regular basis, you feed search engines like Google new content to index and you create opportunities to apply all-important keywords to increase your visibility on search engine results pages (SERPS) which will bring your website traffic.
Blogging allows you to connect with your site visitors. By building the initial engagement with prospects, you will have the opportunities to continue the conversation with prospects for trust building, and gain valuable insight into what your customers are looking for. You know the sells are made from each of those prospects engagements.
By providing valuable, expert information about real estate in your blog posts. Over time, you become a “go to” resource for helpful, informative inquiries about real estate. Blogging gives you the competitive advantage that establishes you the credibility over your competitors.
What Should I Write on Real Estate Blog?
Blogging is serving 4 purposes. Your blog must in one of 4 purposes when you writing a post about real estate. So the purposes determine what to write.
- 1.Brand Awareness
- 2.Service/Product Consideration
- 3.Leads Conversion
- 4.Customer Loyalty
What to write for brand awareness?
Your goal is to generate interest. Because it’s not enough for people to just hear your name, they also need to be curious enough about your real estate agent and start integrating it into their list of go-to resources.
Educational content and comprehensive guides are best for brand awareness purpose.
What to write for service/product consideration?
In the consideration phase, a consumer starts to associate you with the properties you have in your listing. This is the time when you want to supply them with content that helps them evaluate properties and buying options like mortgage plans.
Case studies, How-to content, property showcases, data sheets are best to generate a sense of buyer considerations.
What to write for leads conversion?
The blog posts for leads conversion purpose must reinforce the interests that your prospects show on your property listings. This is the time when you should write content to convince prospects pulling the trigger.
Property descriptions, unique value propositions, testimonials, reviews are best for leads conversion.
What to write for customer loyalty?
Is it good if your customers can help you sell by constantly referring you new leads? Get all your customers in subscription list and send them weekly or monthly newsletters.
You can write anything like customer support FAQs, documentation, special offers, inside stories to them. The point is to get them informed and involved.
Real Estate Blog Writing Tips
So you have ideas on what to write and how to target prospects for a various purpose on your real estate blog. Here are 5 writing tips you should know to help you make sells via the blog.
Provide the solutions to a problem your reader may have.
When someone searches for real estate on Google, usually that person is looking for answers to questions or solutions to problems. For example, How do people pay off their mortgages? What does a standard home inspection cover? Is it wise to take a home loan? These are real-life questions that people eager to find answers. If you write the useful information for their answers, you will become their go-to source for further real estate needs.
Use pictures and videos.
A picture or video speak thousands of words. Put photos or videos about your property, your agent, yourself etc. Photos and videos can quickly propel you into being remembered by a significant amount of blog readers. In fact, it is usually the photos or videos that will cause someone to want to share your blog on their social media channels.
Focus on your areas of expertise.
While choosing broad topics is a great way to flesh out your blog and attract a wide range of readers, chances are the most valuable help you can provide centers on a more niche area. If you have spent 10 years working with home buyers in Florida, you have a unique perspective that not many other real estate bloggers have.
When you are looking for home buyers, you want to have some conversation with the visitors to your real estate blog. By allowing comments and encouraging your readers to discuss topics or give you feedback, you can develop relationships that may lead to work in the real world.
Keep working on it.
Your real estate blog may not be that great at the beginning. But if you keep at it, eventually you will have a blog you can be proud of, one that benefits readers and leads to more sells.
Real Estate Blog Topics with Examples
- What is a mortgage?
- How do people pay off their mortgages?
- How do you calculate what mortgage is best for you?
- Should I get mortgage insurance?
- Where can I find the right mortgage professional for my situation?
- Is it possible to negotiate lower mortgage rates or fees?
- How do mortgages work?
- What is the difference between mortgage banker, mortgage broker and a mortgage banker/broker?
- How can I securely pass documents to my loan agent?
- How are mortgage interest rates calculated?
- What would you do to ensure you pass a home inspection?
- How do you find a good home inspector?
- What is a home inspection checklist?
- Do you recommend getting a home inspector?
- What are things to do before a home inspection?
- What does a standard home inspection cover?
- Why should I have a professional home inspection?
- Is a cheap home inspection a good idea?
- What is a property title?
- What is a house deed?
- How do I add my wife to my house deeds?
- On a property deed, who/what is the grantor and who/what is the grantee?
- What sort of lamps looks best for kids room?
- Is it possible to paint over the wallpaper?
- How can I make my balcony look cozy?
- How can I make my kid’s room look amazing?
- How can I give my bedroom a contemporary look?
- What is the best place to apply for a home loan?
- When should I loan for a renovation in my house?
- Is it a good job to repay the principle of the home loan?
- Is it wise to take a home loan?
- When should you prepay your home loan?
- How can I apply for a mobile home loan?
- How much home loan can I get on 110k salary in California?
- What will happen if the rate of interest on home loans decreases?
- What is the difference between a home loan and a mortgage loan?
- What does your credit score need to be to able to take a loan on a house?
- What is refinance?
- What should I do with my underwater mortgage?
- What are the true costs of refinancing a mortgage?
- How do you refinance your home?
- What do you need for a bathroom renovation?
- How should I plan the interior renovation of my home?
- What are modern bathroom renovation trends for 2018?
- I want to redesign my room. Does anyone have any ideas?
- What are the best home renovation tips?
- How can I secure a second renovation loan on another home?
- What are your top ten tips for remodeling a bath/shower?
- How do I style my small bathroom?
- Should I remodel my house before putting it on the market?
- What is the average cost of a bathroom remodel?
- How long does the average kitchen renovation take?
- What are the benefits of kitchen remodeling?
- What is “staging”?
- What is your fee for home staging?
- What are best home staging tips?
- Who buys home staging?
- What are the top ten questions about home staging?
- What are some mistakes to avoid when staging a house for sale?
- What are the things to consider before hiring a home staging professional?
- What are the differences between home staging to sell and home staging to rent?
- What should I look for in hiring a landscape designer?
- Should I enter into a contract for landscape construction?
- What is the value of a spring or fall landscape clean up?
- What should I look for in hiring a landscape contractor?
- Is lighting an important component of landscaping my yard?
- What things should I consider in landscaping my yard and garden?
- When and where?
- Listing some of the most expensive properties currently for sale in your market, and don’t be afraid that you’d be happy to show said properties!
- Listing the cheapest properties in your market.
Best Valued Properties
- Listing some of the properties you think are valued the best.
- What are the different types of property taxes that can apply to my real estate?
- What are special assessments on real estate?
- What will be the property tax on my newly bought home?
- How do I pay my property tax once the loan is paid off?
- Does the landlord or tenant pay property taxes?
- How long can you go without paying your property taxes?
- What factors affect the yearly property tax fluctuations?
- Do you have to pay property tax if you live in a mobile home?
- What is the process of buying a foreclosure?
- What are some solutions to foreclosure?
- My house is about to go into foreclosure. What do I do?
- How can I avoid foreclosure?
- What is the best way to save your home from foreclosure?
- What does it mean when a house is being foreclosed?
- How can a lawyer help you foreclose?
- What happens during a home foreclosure?